Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The waiting game

I'm not sure how many people know about us trying again...but we have been for about a month now. We're not charting or anything, we're just not being careful about anything if you know what I mean.

Now we wait...I'm not really counting on anything to happen this soon. That would be too easy. We're not that lucky. Cause if we were we'd still have Makenzie here with us!
I never thought that waiting a few days would be this scary and exciting at the same time! I don't want to take a pregnancy test until I'm sure that I've missed my period because I don't want to get myself all excited and it me negative (false or not). Waiting....I hate it! It scares me to think that all this waiting (and then 9 months of waiting) and there still is no guarantee that we can have a live baby in the end. That scares me the most. I swear I'm going to have to do something to help with my nervous when I become pregnant again. The whole blissful ignorance of a smooth pregnancy/labor is out the window...I don't get that luxury anymore.

Waiting...

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, hoping that this month is "lucky" for you! I REALLY recommend waiting it out until your period is actually late, since I could have avoided a lot of extra stress, hope, and heartbreak if I had done that this last cycle. It is SO HARD to wait though.

    No matter how I look at it, the waiting just sucks. To have to be pregnant TWICE to (hopefully) get one baby just really isn't fair. I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete